AP 24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.
- Brightens and whitens teeth.
- Helps remove stains.
- Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
- Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
- Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
- Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
- Thick, creamy, rich formula.
- No harmful peroxides.
Actives: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Adults and children two years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.